How to add a custom action for a file type

Amichai Rotman amichai at iglu.org.il
Tue Jun 1 08:10:45 UTC 2010

I guess I wasn't clear enough, so here it is again:

I have a specific file type I'd like to send via Bluetooth by default. I my
current setup I right click the file and choose the "Send To" option, then I
get the window which gives me the "Bluetooth (OBEX Push)" option.

What I'd like is for this specific window to open when I double-click the
file in a Nautilus window. This option is not in the available applications
when I click the Add button....

So my question was: where do I edit the list, how do I add and / or remove
items to it and how do I add OBEX Push to it.

Thanks!

Amichai Rotman