New

Marvin Escobar marvin050791 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 1 05:43:44 UTC 2010

I went to the ubuntu website and got the iso image for ubuntu studio for one cd and ubuntu 10.04 for the other. I burn the image to the disc like always. they work fine on other computers but not my laptop. I dont even get to the installation screen where i click language and try without installing, it freezes before that part, and before the ubuntu loading part where it takes you to that screen.