List Admins??? Ubuntu Users broken to Comcast and Yahoo emails

Res res at ausics.net
Sat Jul 31 21:50:55 UTC 2010

On Sat, 31 Jul 2010, Tony Pursell wrote:

>> Sorry, it is still listed in SORBS.
>> You can check by using the RBL test at http://its.ausics.net
>>

> This is exactly what I found a few days ago - listed by SORBS but not by
> other Black Lists I checked via Spam Cop.
>
> I made the suggestion then that the list admins should go to SORBS and
> request de-listing.
>
> Tony

Yep, the same thing I advised them on a week ago, yet they have not
bothered to act, which does not surprise me.
Maybe I should go over all the recent threads and start attacking the
bullies again who are in turn having a go at someones typing they dont
like, then they are guranteed to raise their lazzy asses :D  ... the only
time they seem to so they can "powertrip", but ,pfft, sif anyone suggest
they actually do something for the greater good.

--
Res

"What does Windows have that Linux doesn't?" - One hell of a lot of bugs!