[Thread Hijack] Re: How do I upgrade Ubuntu OS from the CD.

Stephen Michael Kuhn yank.down.under at gmx.com
Sat Jul 31 03:05:01 UTC 2010

On Sat, 31 Jul 2010 12:49:26 pm NoOp wrote:

> Surely, as a former "list-cop" you understand that...
> right?

Yes - but I also understand having levity, a sense of humour, and the ideology
that sometimes it pays to be more personable than objectionable. "You catch
more flies with honey than you do with salt."

--
.:yankdownunder aka s.m.kuhn aka Elf:.

I don't want to be young again, I just don't want to get any older.