copy and paste into terminal

Karl Larsen klarsen1 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 13:46:33 UTC 2010

On 07/30/2010 07:09 AM, Robert Schwab wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> Another rookie question. When I am getting advice online, I am given a
> string of directions to write into a terminal. How do I copy and
> paste. On a regular compter, Control C, Control V works---what's the
> drill with Ubuntu directions into a terminal. Thanks
>
> Robert Schwab

     I do it the old way. Find the thing you want to be on your
terminal. There select to put it on the special memory with Edit select
all, if you want all of it. With this in the special memory go to your
terminal and place the the vertical line where you want the saved things
to go. Then Click on Edit and then Save.

     It is much harder to write than to do. I do all this from memory
and it works :-)

73 Karl

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI