Adobe flash Solved

Stephen Michael Kuhn yank.down.under at gmx.com
Thu Jul 29 08:02:35 UTC 2010

On Thu, 29 Jul 2010 05:48:11 pm Basil Chupin wrote:

> New Zealanders used to say, "Sex" for "Six" but the corruption of the
> English language in NZ has progressed at a very fast rate according to
> linguists and now they say, "Sucks" for "Six".
>
> BC

I shan't debate on anything that collaborates on the degeneration or de-
evolution of Kiwis as a whole. The "hakka" says it all, as does their pizza.

--
.:yankdownunder aka s.m.kuhn aka Elf:.

The poetry of heroism appeals irresitably to those who don't go to a war,
and even more so to those whom the war is making enormously wealthy."
		-- Celine