Adobe flash

Basil Chupin blchupin at iinet.net.au
Thu Jul 29 06:21:39 UTC 2010

On 29/07/10 14:42, Cybe R. Wizard wrote:
> On Thu, 29 Jul 2010 14:54:30 +1200
> chris<chevhq at gmail.com>  wrote:
>

>> On Wed, 28 Jul 2010 18:28:01 -0700
>> Robert Holtzman<holtzm at cox.net>  wrote:

>>> I object to that. I'm a year shy of Karl and I'm definitely
>>> concentric. I'm not the only one that wears their underwear on
>>> the outside.
>>>

>> I am quite a bit older actually, and I also wear my underwear on
>> the outside.  It keeps my trousers clean
>> Cheers the kiwi
>>

> Clearly you fossils are on the outer fringes.  I'm a spring-chickenish
> 58 and can't seem to figure a good way to get the underwear on
> the /in/side.
>
> Do you swallow them?

Only if you use those which are made out of rice-paper or something
which came out some years ago. I believe they were destined for the sex
shop trade...... ("You could eat your way to fun parlour...." or some
such...)

> Besides, who in their right mind wears such bindings, anyway?

I know of one person who is about to hit 65 who has never worn any
'undies' in his life. Don't know how he does it.....

(I'll never forget the day I went here, locally, to a computer fair,
normally attended by at least one hundred people at any one moment, and
saw an elderly man wearing light beige trousers with an extensive blood
stain at the rear.....)

BC

--
If nothing happens, nothing can go wrong.