OKI B6500dn

Tomasz Czapiewski xeros at irc.pl
Thu Jul 29 05:48:38 UTC 2010

> Has anyone played with a OKI B6500dn. I found a ppd file for the B6500
> but it does not allow you to select the duplex and extra trays. Any ideas.
>           Thanks

Althrough I haven't played with B6500dn model but I've had OKI B5x00n or
simmilar (without duplex) few years ago which worked just fine with
generic PostScript(or PCL?) driver and now I have few *dn machines but
different vendors (Lexmark, HP, Develop) that work fine with generic PS
driver, too and I can select duplex (I don't know about extra trays).

Tom