No Subject

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 21:00:57 UTC 2010

On Wed, 2010-07-28 at 15:08 +0000, R LANE wrote:
> hi am new to ubunta and are having problems installing games , can
> anyone help thanks ray

Since you're new, I'll cut you some slack. But, it's handy to include
what you are trying to install, what version of Ubuntu you're running,
your hardware and what problems (specific) you encounter. Any of us can
help. We just have to know how to go about helping with what you got.

Hint, if you can install a game via synaptic, or any other package
manager, it should just work. If it's some MicroSoft game off of a CD,
then that is a whole 'nother story and far far more complex. So, narrow
the problem down for us. I promise you that you won't be picked
on, ...much. :) Ric