Adobe flash

Basil Chupin blchupin at iinet.net.au
Wed Jul 28 09:41:27 UTC 2010

On 28/07/10 19:13, Jordon Bedwell wrote:
> On 7/28/10 4:07 AM, Robert P. J. Day wrote:

>>> I bet I do.  While you're at being arrogant, learn to use English
>>> right.
>>>
>>     "correctly."  you want to admonish him to use english "correctly."
>>
>> rday
>>

> Moot, can you also find the irony here?

I am not interested in finding some 'irony' or anything else here, or
anywhere.

I just cannot afford to waste my time in finding anything in your posts.

I have to tell you that you can stop wasting your time in typing
anything in this mail list, or any other for that matter, because from
this moment on anything coming from you which hits my system is going
straight into the lavatory.

BC

--
A man kept complaining about not having shoes to wear - until he saw a man with no legs.