Lucid Window List applet

Basil Chupin blchupin at iinet.net.au
Wed Jul 28 01:29:04 UTC 2010

On 28/07/10 03:25, drew einhorn wrote:
> I have the Window List applet 2.30.2 installed in a panel on a lucid box.
>
> Sometimes (I have not yet figured out what triggers it) all the
> windows disappear from the panel.
> They are still there.  They are just invisible.  If I click on the
> correct place in the panel, then a window will maximize/minimize just
> the way it is supposed to.
>
> Any ideas?

Happened to me for no apparent reason.

ALT-TAB will bring up the "missing" windows (on the desktop in which
they were "minimises").

But the best way is to right-click on the bottom panel, look for Window
List, left-click and hold the Window List icon and drag it to the left
of the bottom panel - release.

BC

--
A man kept complaining about not having shoes to wear - until he saw a man with no legs.