Adobe flash

Karl Larsen klarsen1 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 22:50:49 UTC 2010

On 07/27/2010 04:39 PM, Robert Holtzman wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 27, 2010 at 06:51:32AM -0500, Kenneth Loafman wrote:
>
>> Robert Holtzman wrote:
>>
>>> Karl, there is an urban legend among physicists about certain individuals
>>> being able to make lab equipment stop working  just by being in the same
>>> building. They say Einstein was such an individual and once ruined an
>>> experiment merely by riding in a train past the lab. Judging by the
>>> number of problems you have that not everyone else has, you may be one
>>> of these people. Having said that, I sometimes have the same kinds of
>>> problems.
>>>

>> That's not just among physicists... I've worked with a programmer like
>> that.  He could walk into the data center and most of the computers
>> would crash.  His record was 5 out of 8, very much a statistical
>> anomaly, considering that these machines normally ran for days without
>> problems.
>>
> It is a rare and precious gift, isn't it?

         I am not like your Physicist. I try hard to ask a really clear
question of this list and Bingo someone came up with the right solution.
It was a guy I do not see regular on this list but he sure knows all
about Firefox. And when I asked my question right he said look in Tools
Add-ons Extentions and turn off every thing I could not understand. That
was both files and like magic now my Firefox  3.6.8 works fine. I
learned a lot too.

73 Karl

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI