Firefox 3.6.8 and Thunderbird 3.0.6

Karl Larsen klarsen1 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 13:49:20 UTC 2010

     Got a large update to Firefox and Thunderbird this morning. I
rebooted the computer. Both Firefox and Thunderbird when coming up
talked about external drivers and the the system loaded. I checked and
clicking a URL in a message on Thunderbird brings the URL up on Firefox
automatic.

     Thunderbird appears to be working just as it was. I went to the
java test web page with Firefox and it said I have java installed, but
recommended a later version. I went to some movie trailers on a NY Times
page and Firefox could not open them. This indicates a loss of the Adobe
Flash files.

73 Karl

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI