list mummies: lists.ubuntu.com is blacklisted

Tony Pursell ajp at princeswalk.fsnet.co.uk
Tue Jul 27 12:28:22 UTC 2010

On Tue, 2010-07-27 at 20:46 +1000, Res wrote:
> On Mon, 26 Jul 2010, NoOp wrote:
>
> > But, but... I'm going to sue! :-)
> >

> that's OK, the courts here have already ruled its a case of "tough shit"
> if your blocked by a blacklist, and if you're the recipient, also tough
> luck :)
>

> > True, I should have thought of that... duh. It must be 5 o'clock
> > somewhere - time to switch from coffee to scotch. :-)
> >

> it's now 20:45 so I'll drink to that :P
>

> --
> Res
>
> "What does Windows have that Linux doesn't?" - One hell of a lot of bugs!

Well it looks like SORBS has chlorine.canonical.com listed, but no-one
else does.

SORBS entry is

------------------------
Address:91.189.94.204

Record Created:Sun Jul 25 00:51:19 2010

GMTRecord Updated:Sun Jul 25 00:51:19 2010

GMTAdditional Information:[ Submitted via: Report 'o Matic ] Received:
from chlorine.canonical.com (chlorine.canonical.com [91.189.94.204]) by
banshee.isux.com (Postfix) with ESMTP id 0E6E0108BFC for <[email]>; Sun,
25 Jul 2010 00:53:55 +0000 (UTC)

Currently active and flagged to be published in DNS

If you wish to request a delisting please do so through the Support
System.

Eligible for self delisting as only one spam occurance is recorded