Adding Audio Tracks to a DVD

Justin W. Hart justin.hart at yale.edu
Mon Jul 26 16:43:55 UTC 2010

Hey!  Sorry I didn't take time to reply!  I was out of town and didn't see
the email, actually.  I have those packages, but don't know the lines to add
multiple audio tracks.  Even better would just to be to stick them on a
completed ISO, if I could (like, the standard ISO, plus a bunch of audio
tracks).

Anyway, what I think my plan is is to use DVD::Rip in the mode that just
reproduces the DVD with its audio, and see what lines it pops out in its
log, since it calls mencoder to do this.

Justin