Thunderbird 3.0.5 in Ubuntu 10.04

Basil Chupin blchupin at iinet.net.au
Mon Jul 26 11:27:54 UTC 2010

On 26/07/10 20:47, Sam Przyswa wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Since I upgraded to Ubuntu 10.04 my Thunderbird 3.0.5 import ALL my IMAP
> mail folders on my laptop and my ~/.thunderbird folder grows now up to
> 19Gb and my disk is full !
>
> How to fix it ?

Well...., how do you have the settings for it configured?

It's not going to import anything which you haven't "told" it to import
as mail. It won't even import any mail unless you have it configured to
collect mail from the specific mail box at your ISP for example.

BC

--
A man kept complaining about not having shoes to wear - until he saw a man with no legs.