wma files quit playing

Basil Chupin blchupin at iinet.net.au
Mon Jul 26 07:09:12 UTC 2010

On 26/07/10 16:37, Ric Moore wrote:
> On Mon, 2010-07-26 at 01:56 -0400, Thomas wrote:
>

>> Exiting... (End of file)
>> I still have Karmic. IM on dialup, downloading alternate cd to upgrade
>> to Lucid when it ever gets through.
>>
> This is OT, but I use HughesNet, which has a restricted allotment of DL
> per day. So, I just bought the Lucid DVD from OnDisk. Total with postage
> about $7. That'll keep you from having to dnload a BUNCH of files.
> Mostly just updates when you get installed. Plus, if you blow it up, you
> can re-install without a great deal of pain.
>
> Otherwise, sorry for the OT noise. Ric

What you wrote is certainly not off topic: it is advising someone about
how better to get Ubuntu.

And if someone complains to you their anal-retentive opinion that it IS
offtopic then refer the dork to me, OK?

BC

--
A man kept complaining about not having shoes to wear - until he saw a man with no legs.