nvidia cuda

Gunnar Fröberg gunnish at gmail.com
Sun Jul 25 21:54:24 UTC 2010

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CUDA
"CUDA works with all NVIDIA GPUs from the G8X series onwards, including
GeForce <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NVidia_GeForce>,
Quadro<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nvidia_Quadro>and the
Tesla <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nvidia_Tesla> line. NVIDIA states that
programs developed for the GeForce 8 series will also work without
modification on all future NVIDIA video cards, due to binary compatibility."

No it does not work.