Another small problem on need help on...

Larry Shields larryesu at charter.net
Sun Jul 25 09:02:15 UTC 2010

On 07/24/2010 11:48 PM, Basil Chupin wrote:
> On 25/07/10 14:24, Basil Chupin wrote:

>>> In Thunderbird 2.0.0.24 (on Hardy) the display of your "contacts" in the
>>> left window of the compose display is controlled by the "Contacts" tool
>>> button.
>>>
>>> Ed
>>>

>> Do you mean: View>Toolbars>Customise and put the Contacts icon (and any
>> others of your choice) into the toolbar?
>>
>> BTW, what is this ThunderBox -er, ThunderBrowse 3.3.1, which shows up in
>> you header? :-)
>>
>> BC
>>

> This Karl thingie is getting to me...... :-( . I need a vacation.....
>
> The above was actually directed at Larry and not you Ed - I did "a Karl"
> and thought I was responding to Larry :-) .
>
> BC

*Good Morning BC,

The version for TB that is 3.0.5, so what I am trying to say is, that
when I use to start to write a message, when it came up, it
would show all of my contacts listed on the left part of that
message...If I wanted to add one, or all of my contacts all I had
to do was to click on each one for there addresses to be listed...

I hope this now is more clearer so everyone can understand it...

Thanks Larry
*