Installing Enlightenment-DR17 on Jaunty

NoOp glgxg at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 25 05:09:36 UTC 2010

On 07/24/2010 07:31 AM, Leonardo Augusto wrote:
> I managed to install it via Synaptic as 'non authenticated packages'
> All went fine til the end of the installation..
> It removed my network-manager, and can't install it back.

And? What do you mean you can't install it back? What errors do you get?

> I use wlan to connect, no way to use eth here :s
> Is there anyway to fix it, without having to reinstall the system?

No clue other than to uninstall via the same way you installed it -
synaptic.

I don't have any jaunty machines any longer. I suppose when you get it
all cleaned up you can try the PPA that I mentioned previously:

https://launchpad.net/~e17-packaging/+archive/ppa

$ sudo add-apt-repository ppa:e17-packaging/ppa