Another small problem on need help on...

Basil Chupin blchupin at iinet.net.au
Sat Jul 24 16:13:47 UTC 2010

On 25/07/10 01:56, Larry Shields wrote:
> *Ok I did a fresh install of 10.4, now when I use Thunderbird, to write
> a message I do not see any of my addresses, on the left that has always
> show up...*

"Whatcha talking about, Willis?"

What "my addresses" you doncha see on the "left"? Where on the "left"?

Are yu talking about your address book or what?

Be specific. None of us are mind-readers or psychics or oracles - you
know that don't you?

> *Where can I change it to show all of my email addresses that I
> have...???

How many e-mail addresses DO you have? Most people have one or two, or
up to say 10 depending on what your ISP allows you.

So, define what you mean by "my e-mail addresses".

>   I do not no why these people who wrote this program, make
> different each time so one has too redo it many things before you get it
> the way you would like it...

I suspect very strongly that you stuffed something up and that it has
nothing to do with "the people who wrot this program" :-) .

Haven't had a serious problem with Thunderbird since is started off as
part of the Netscape suite some many years ago.....

> Thanks again for any help...

No problemo -- provided you supply the appropriate info for people to
help you with your problem :-) .

BC

--
A man kept complaining about not having shoes to wear - until he saw a man with no legs.