Firefox Issues

Barry Premeaux bpremeaux at gmail.com
Sat Jul 24 06:14:18 UTC 2010

It was an update through update manager.  I have 10.04 on the laptop,
but haven't had it on in the past couple weeks to get any updates.  My
desktop is still using 9.10.  The update came two days ago.  Comcast
had a network outage yesterday for my area, so I didn't discover the
issues until tonight.  I'll fire up the laptop tomorrow and see if it
has these issues after it updates.

For now, the important sites I need don't seem to be bothered by the
issue.  And, I can use Opera if I need to get to a site that Firefox
has problems with.

Barry