Disk Partitioning tools, GUI preferably- best for LVM Logical Volume Management ; jorUbuntu

Robert Steinmetz rob at steinmetznet.com
Sat Jul 24 05:53:49 UTC 2010

There is a graphic tool for LVM system-config-lvm I've never used it.
gparted can recognize the lvm volumes but can't manipulate them.
The Disk Utility has some ability to deal with raid.
It would be great if gparted did all of this. There are requests to add
it but it 's not there yet.

--
*Robert Steinmetz, AIA*
Principal