USB mouse AND keyboard doesn't respond == RENAMED by adding ref to keyboard

Basil Chupin blchupin at iinet.net.au
Sat Jul 24 05:20:45 UTC 2010

On 24/07/10 03:12, Peng Yu wrote:
> I meant keyboard is not working. But sometimes mouse is not working.
>
> On Fri, Jul 23, 2010 at 10:22 AM, Peng Yu<pengyu.ut at gmail.com>  wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> My desktop is on ubuntu LTS 10.04. My mouse is connected with the
>> desktop with USB. But sometimes, it stops responding. I'm not sure why
>> it happens. I have unplug it and replug it for several times. It
>> didn't work.
>>
>> Would you please let me know what might be the potential cause?
>>
>> --
>> Regards,
>> Peng

Is this a wireless mouse/keyboard?

When they don't respond is the receiving station (if it is a wireless
setup) pushed back under the monitor? If so make sure that it always in
front of the monitor - the electrics of the monitor interfere with the
signal to/from the receiver station.

BC

--
And God created Woman; and to repent He then created Beer.