Question 3: Ubuntu - Medibuntu and Alpha 'releases'

NoOp glgxg at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 23 04:23:10 UTC 2010

On 07/22/2010 09:12 PM, Basil Chupin wrote:
> On 23/07/10 03:13, NoOp wrote:
>> On 07/22/2010 10:06 AM, NoOp wrote:
>>
>>> http://packages.medibuntu.org/
>>>
>> Sorry, meant to add:
>> https://launchpad.net/medibuntu/
>> which shows the milestones, links to maverick etc.
>>

> Thanks for this - but must not be reading the all the wrong bits because
> I cannot see where there are any files for Maverick (alpha)- only see
> lucid and earlier. So I guess my original question stands: at what stage
> would Medibuntu be available to use as a source for an alpha of a new
> version of Ubuntu?

https://launchpad.net/medibuntu/+milestones
Version  			Expected  	Released  	Summar
 Medibuntu maverick "maverick"  2010-10-28   	 not yet released

Click 'Code'
https://code.launchpad.net/medibuntu
for code status. Medibuntu do not do prerelease code (as far as I know).
You could of course volunteer to join the Medibuntu Packaging Team...