nfs filesystems can not be mounted automatically after reboot

Chris Jones jonesc at hep.phy.cam.ac.uk
Wed Jul 21 09:20:52 UTC 2010

Hi,

Had you thought about using automount to manage your NFS mounts ? With
this, they are automatically mounted as and when needed, instead of
focring them to be mounted at boot time (which as others have noted may
be problematic if your network isn't ready). Works much better, in my
opinion.

Just google for "automount nfs", there are plenty of links.

Chris