Fedora Directory Server

Damien Hull dhull at section9.us
Wed Jul 21 00:11:32 UTC 2010

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 20, 2010, at 3:33 PM, John DeCarlo <johndecarlo at gmail.com> wrote:

On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 7:02 PM, Damien Hull <dhull at section9.us> wrote:

> Is any one using this? I wanna know if it's any good. I would also
> like an example of someone using in in a production environment.

A project I was on used Red Hat Directory Server (not sure what the
difference is between that and the Fedora version).  It worked fine in a
production environment.

But we moved to OpenLDAP as being better and more open.

--
John DeCarlo, My Views Are My Own

Modify settings or unsubscribe at:

OpenLDAP works but one has to know how to use it. I just want to create
users.

I'm also going to take a look at edirectory. I was told this is not easy to
install on ubuntu. Won't know until I try.