complete ubuntu manual

Dave Stevens geek at uniserve.com
Tue Jul 20 20:03:23 UTC 2010

Quoting Peng Yu <pengyu.ut at gmail.com>:

> I see redhat has the following manual. I'm wondering if ubuntu has a
> similar manual like it. I found a wiki
> http://ubuntuguide.org/wiki/Ubuntu:Lucid. But it seems that it is not
> complete as it doesn't include, for example, autofs.
>
> http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/linux/RHL-7.3-Manual/custom-guide/s1-nfs-mount.html
>
> --
> Regards,
> Peng

Hi Peng.

I think your question is a little imprecise, is it EVERYTHING you want
to read up on? or filesystems or networking or what? And redhat 7.3 is
very old and outdated. Searching for RHEL 5 docs would be more nearly
relevant.

Dave

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
   Krishnamurti