Nvidia driver issue

Marlon yodatsi at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 01:41:14 UTC 2010

Yo!!
\o

Have you tryed System> Adm > Hardware Drivers

so the S.O. will look into net for the apropriated drivers.. and list them
to you..

you click in one of the list and in the button below Activate (something
like this, im using pt-br lang)

the sys.. will install the choosen driver..

after it,  will apear a new menu in system>Adm> NVIDIA X Server Settings to
you configure as you want..

for me it was like this simple... tel where in these steps are you getting
problems and what do they say ...

cheers
Marlon Valério
   T0ddy Stone Brains