Background changes...

Larry larryesu at charter.net
Sat Jul 17 17:36:40 UTC 2010

On 07/17/2010 11:13 AM, Colin Law wrote:
> On 17 July 2010 11:08, Larry<larryesu at charter.net>  wrote:
>
>> *First off, what I would like to do is to find out how can I stop my
>> background screen from switching, rather than too keep what I want...
>>
> What do you mean 'stop my background screen from switching'?  Please
> explain in more detail what is happening.
>
> Colin
>

>> I am sure there is a way of doing this, but yet I have not found out how
>> to do it...
>>
>> Anyone who may know the answer I'd be very happy to hear about it...
>>
>> Thanks in advance...
>>
>> Larry
>> *
>>
>> --
>> Powered by Debian/GNU/Linux
>> by Ubuntu ver 10.4 Ultimaye Edition 2.6
>> 73 de Larry/wd9esu 34yr's A.R.O.
>>
>> Reg# Linux User 484593
>>
>> "This is Linux Country,
>> on a quiet night you can hear
>> WINDOZE ! Systems REBOOTING !!"
>>
>> GPG Fingerprint: A4D2 BFC2 B21B 8F7A C336 EFDC 7039 3CA5 3332 076E
>> Public Key available from subkeys.pgp.net
>>

>> --

*Hi Colon,

Well lets say that what is now on my desktop screen, I want to change
it, so I no how to do that, so when the picture is on the screen for my
background, like I want it to be..After a min or so maybe just a little
longer, it switches to another background photo...Why this is happening
I do not know...I would like the background that I choose to stay, and
chnaged when I want it too...

Does this now tell you what is happening...???

Thanks for the reply...

Larry
*