Computer does not recognize iso in CD

Sherman Willden pedalsteel.e9b6 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 14:38:24 UTC 2010

Thank you to all who helped. I did burn the iso and now the files exist on a
CD but I haven't tried to install it yet. I can see it on this computer that
I am typing on now so all appears to be fine. Now one other question. When I
do install Ubuntu on the other computer will Ubuntu ask if I want to format
the existing hard drive? That is what I want to do. Remove Windows and have
Linux only on the host.

Thank you;

Sherman

On Wed, Jul 14, 2010 at 11:25 AM, Sherman Willden <pedalsteel.e9b6 at gmail.com