Brasero

Tony Arnold tony.arnold at manchester.ac.uk
Fri Jul 16 13:14:52 UTC 2010

On 16/07/10 13:43, Karl Larsen wrote:
> On 07/15/2010 08:24 PM, Jon Cosby wrote:
>> Is there an issue with burning DVDs in Brasero? I've been trying to
>> burn images but after a few minutes it ejects the disk and the job fails.
>>

>> Jon
>      This is normal for Brasero. Please get K3b which works great. It is
> easy, use:
>
>          $ sudo apt-get install k3b and it takes awhile because it is
> big. But your burning problems will be over.

Or if you want to keep to Gnome applications (k3b is for KDE, but will
work on Gnome) then you could try gnomebaker. I've had more success with
that than Brasero.

Regards,
Tony.
--
Tony Arnold,                        Tel: +44 (0) 161 275 6093
Head of IT Security,                Fax: +44 (0) 705 344 3082
Manchester M13 9PL.                 Email: tony.arnold at manchester.ac.uk