potential newbie with questions (please be gentle)

Jerry Bolt jerry.bolt at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 20:20:48 UTC 2010

Maurice,

Thank you for your help, it has been great.

Here is where I am at.

I downloaded the driver like you recommended.  That worked to the point the
wireless adapter is now being recognized.  However, when  I pull up the
available wireless networks and attempt to connect to mine, it won't
connect.  It acts as if it is trying but will not completely connect.  I
tried to connect to one of the "unsecured" networks in range and samething.

I feel I am almost there.

BTW... the wired connection works perfect.

Jerry