Windows Rant

Robert Holtzman holtzm at cox.net
Wed Jul 14 04:32:50 UTC 2010

On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 10:27:18AM -0400, A. Jorge Garcia wrote:
> > Well, maybe that is the problem, nobody seems to know about the
> > 'alternative'...or do you fancy subscribing to two ubuntu related
> lists?
> > It's sounder at lists.ubuntu.com.
>
> Do you have to subscribe to sounder?  How do you view that list?

You are kidding, right? Sounder is a mail list like the one you're
reading now. How do you view this one? Did you have to subscribe to it?
If so, how? I notice you're using an AOL app. Don't know how they handle
lists. Do you access this one as an email list or a news group?`

--
Bob Holtzman
Key ID: 8D549279