Gyachi's LOG Files Where are they located...???

Larry larryesu at charter.net
Sun Jul 11 10:53:30 UTC 2010

*Not sure if any of you here on the list are using the Gyachi a Yahoo
mail client, but I would like to find out where the log files are
keep'ed, for I had thought that from the main menu, it would show me, so
I could view the log's, but I do not see it...

Any help would be very much appreicated..

Thanks Larry

*