Quanta FTP on 10.4

Graham Todd sweeney276 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 11:11:02 UTC 2010

On Wed, 07 Jul 2010 14:36:37 -0400
Ronald B Cadby <RCadby at RonCadby.org> uttered these words:

> Unfortunately, the FireFox resource hog gives me grief and I need to
> not have it open to use  their FireFTP add-on.
[snipped]

You might like to look at gFTP, which I find a really easy-to-use piece
of software.  I know its a Gnome app and you appear to be using KDE,
but I can't see it using any more or many more libraries you've already
got, so the overheads should not be an issue.

Whenever I need to use FTP, its my app of choice, but then I'm a
Gnome-centric user.

--
Graham Todd