ensure only my apps work

Swapnil Jain swapnil at pisces.net.in
Fri Jul 9 09:44:36 UTC 2010

Hi,

This is off track and not at all related to you, but i hope you could help. I have a very typical requirement.
I have a ubuntu box and i want to ensure that only the applications, scripts, programs that i have installed should run on it, anybody else copying or installing something on it should not be able to execute.

In other words i want to digitally sign the box or something and store that signage key in the boot loader.
i googled a lot but could not find an appropriate solutions. i would appreciate it you could point me to something.

Thanks!
Swapnil Jain ( http://swapnil-indore.blogspot.com/ )
Indore, India
E-mail: swapnil at pisces.net.in