copy protected media

K V vale.kenny at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 14:38:26 UTC 2010

On the contrary, I don't believe your response is OT at all.

As a dedicated user and proponent of FLOSS, part and parcel with supporting
the systems and the component software is assuring that the media we can
purchase is usable.

FLOSS is not just ones and zeros, it is a philosophy, a world view, even so
far as to say a way of living; therefore supporting it for the pure end user
is more than simply tweaking a config file or updating a package.

Suggesting actions to resolve a challenge or ameliorate a shortcoming is
identical to suggesting actions to resolve a challenge or ameliorate a
shortcoming (sic).

My $.02