Firefox 3.6.6 Update problem

Karl Larsen klarsen1 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 21:31:38 UTC 2010

On 07/08/2010 02:50 PM, NoOp wrote:
> On 07/08/2010 01:48 PM, Karl Larsen wrote:
>
>> On 07/08/2010 02:35 PM, Colin Law wrote:

>>> Have you enabled the partners repository as NoOp suggested?
>>>
>>> Colin
>>>

>>           Sorry I have no idea how to enable the partners repository.
>> Could you give some instructions?
>>

>> 73 Karl
>>

> https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Repositories/Ubuntu
> Third-Party Software Tab
> Adding Canonical Partner Repositories

         Hi well the data at the URL is very old. They show you getting
a device like you talk about. When I do it on 10.04 I do have to give it
my password but what comes up is not like the one in the pictures. For
example what I get has no Third-Party Software tab. I guess 10.04 is too
new.

73 Karl

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI