Evolution mail unstable, please switch to Thunderbird for the next release...

K V vale.kenny at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 20:48:59 UTC 2010

LOL.. I just configured mutt and msmtp with imap.  Just send first
successful email. Pretty spiffy.  Sort of amusing.. the more GUI crap I have
to deal with, the more I return to my shell roots.  Seems like the GUI
interfaces are fragmenting more and more, so if you know one particular
interface, you will almost certainly not be able to manoeuvre in another.
CLI is always the same.  I can go from GNU/Linux/SysV to BSD to OSX (Yah, I
know it's BSD) to AIX and still have some level of functionality.

Peace