Firefox 3.6.6 Update problem

Karl Larsen klarsen1 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 12:20:48 UTC 2010

     I don't have the Thunderbird to Firefox problem. My problem is this:

I had the old Firefox 3.0 fixed with updates I was offered when I tried
to view a Utube movie and it did not work. Over a few weeks I had it
viewing all Utube and other movies.

One day I got Firefox 3.6.6 by Updates and it seemed to be fine. But it
is not fine. For some reason the Update did not give 3.6.6 any of the
drivers allowing me to display movies. Further, when I try to display a
Utube movie it does not display the movie and it doesn't offer any
updates to fix the problem.

      What happened to all those drivers?

73 Karl

--