[10.04]-Window Titlebar Icon Missing?

Henry Dubb henry.dubb at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 18:10:43 UTC 2010

  On 07/06/2010 12:28 PM, Jesse Palser wrote:
>    On 07/06/2010 12:54 PM, NoOp wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have "menu:minimize,maximize,close",
> but the program's icon does not show in window titlebars
>
> Anyone know how to do this?
I assume you mean you can still access title bar menu. For example with
my heavily customized lucid theme with max - min on the right I have a
dot -no icon - on the left that gives me access to title menu.

Just checked it out in appearances and this is dependent on the theme.
Some have icons others don't.