Jesus, am I using windows here or what????

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 16:26:20 UTC 2010

On 6 July 2010 17:20, Ray Parrish <crp at cmc.net> wrote:

> Please help me get the sound back, as I am a guitar player, and playing
> along with those videos is essential to my developement.

Got to tell you, if you call people a "fucking moron" for offering a
hint, even a fairly obvious one, then I for one am not inclined to
give you any help or assistance whatsoever, and I am sure a lot of
others will feel the same.

"Manners maketh man," as William Wykeham said.

Email: lproven at cix.co.uk • GMail/GoogleTalk/Orkut: lproven at gmail.com
MSN: lproven at hotmail.com • ICQ: 73187508