what package contains the raw vmlinux image?

Steve Flynn anothermindbomb at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 21:01:31 UTC 2010

On Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 10:37 PM, Robert P. J. Day <rpjday at crashcourse.ca> wrote:
>>      Let me guess...
>
>  and that's where i stopped reading.

heh! You just reminded me why I have a google filter to star your posts Rob.

Always enjoy reading your blog and posts. Having spent countless hours
in the early/mid nineties porting the then pre 1.0 kernel to the m68k,
I've been down all the same roads you have trying to get the buggers
to work (in your case, writing a tutorial). You have my respect! :)

Almost tempted to subscribe to a course, just for the fun of it! Sadly
work puts paid to any attempts I have these days of messing about for
fun - tends to be messing about for deadlines and money.

--
Steve

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0