Leaving Ubuntu back to Windows

Steve Flynn anothermindbomb at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 20:50:48 UTC 2010

>> if any problem in linux or ubuntu as an operating system you can send your
>> each problem we will definately solve your problem ..Afterall if you send
>> your problem to microsoft they will reply with in 24 hours but we will reply
>> within a single minute .
>> regards

We will will we?... definitely?.... and reply within a minute?

I take umbrage with the "Microsoft respond within 24 hours" slant too.
I've mailed kernel dumps and had a reply within 15 seconds with a
solution. Admittedly, the crashes were all caused by a flaky Nvidia
driver back in 2008 and it was an automated crash analyser much like
the apport (or whatever it's called) bot which handles bug reports and
its mailed me back within 30 seconds too. Never given me a solution
yet though, I have to say.

Enthusiasm is great, but be prepared to back it up with results.

:)

--
Steve

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0