Leaving Ubuntu back to Windows

Res res at ausics.net
Sun Jul 4 22:32:54 UTC 2010

Larsen, how about you sod off, you clearly have a dislike towards this
person, so why the F, dont you just ignore them and cease polluting this
list with more incompetent loony rants. You clearly have NOTHING at all in
relation to helpful input (cant recall if you ever did at any time in any
thread), so STFU and piss off, it is dickheads like you that make noobies
want to leave linux, simply because you are trolling noobie who will NEVER
ever learn.

--
Res

"What does Windows have that Linux doesn't?" - One hell of a lot of bugs!