Leaving Ubuntu back to Windows

NoOp glgxg at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 4 16:30:57 UTC 2010

On 07/04/2010 12:36 AM, Robert Holtzman wrote:
> On Sat, Jul 03, 2010 at 06:06:39PM -0700, NoOp wrote:
>
>          ........snip........
>

>> [SNIP] the Karl slam. Not only was Karl correct in 'snipping', but
>> actually the comments in his post were pretty much spot on.
>
> If you mean the request for the OP to leave the list, why? The guy is
> fresh from a Windows environment, was having trouble with his first
> Linux installation, some of which sounds like h/w failure, was
> floundering and didn't know what questions to ask. According to his
> later posts he is having a change of heart and will continue with
> Ubuntu. This poses a problem for you how? I can't see it myself.
>
> My apologies if you were referring to something else.

Sorry, I was reading:
"I think it is time for rbv to leave this list, or change the subject to
what you want"
as
"I think it is time for rbv to leave this thread, or change the subject
to what you want"

Meaning the thread is pretty much useless at this point & if he wants to
continue, start a new thread with a specific problem/question.