Leaving Ubuntu back to Windows

Chan Chung Hang Christopher christopher.chan at bradbury.edu.hk
Sun Jul 4 15:29:38 UTC 2010

Douglas Pollard wrote:
> On 07/04/2010 09:41 AM, Chan Chung Hang Christopher wrote:
>> Karl Larsen wrote:

>>>           And this has ZERO to do with the current problem. Your the one
>>> who agrees he should go back to Windows.
>>>

>> Karl, does the truth hurt?
>>

>   I can't believe that anyone would suggest that anybody go back to
> windows.  Linux has the answers.  Right from the start Windows was a
> marketing ploy and still is.   Anybody that suggests that someone go
> back to windows does not have that persons welfare at heart.  Knowing
> how to use Linux does not make anyone smart. Many of the smartest people
> on earth never even heard of Ubuntu.  Any body that does not try to help
> others stay with Ubuntu should not be claiming to help other people.  If
> you don't care about the people you are claiming to help best mind your
> own business those people will be better off.     At least they will
> make a decision to leave or stay on their own.                  Doug

Hey, Doug, perhaps you need to go through the thread again and see
Karl's post where he says he thinks the OP should leave the list. The
old chap basically assumed the OP was going back and then implies the OP
generated a load of 'useless' posts and should therefore leave the list.

https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-users/2010-July/222325.html

So while we wait for the OP to start posting his problems again, let's
continue this slagging contest. Who's next?