Leaving Ubuntu back to Windows

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Sun Jul 4 00:42:43 UTC 2010

On 3 July 2010 23:04, rbv <rajaramanbv at gmail.com> wrote:

> I had 250 GB hard drive earlier, had it changed for Ubuntu 32 bit version,
> just 2 months back, as i was told, a compact hard disk is quicker in
> starting the machine.

This is utter nonsense; whoever told you this knows nothing about
computers and was either lying (maybe to get and keep the bigger
drive) or is deeply incompetent.

If the same person physically swapped the disks over for you, then
maybe they got it wrong. It sounds to me like your computer has
various hardware problems and I suspect it would be no better with
Windows.

Email: lproven at cix.co.uk • GMail/GoogleTalk/Orkut: lproven at gmail.com
MSN: lproven at hotmail.com • ICQ: 73187508