Latest Firefox 3.6.6 - I don't like it... *SOLVED*

Bas Roufs basroufs at gmail.com
Sat Jul 3 12:14:46 UTC 2010

Hello Basis and Everybody

> BINGO!
>
> The Attachments did show Firefox (Default) so one assumes that
> everything is working perfectly. But not so. I selected for http and
> https the OTHER box and then physically selected /usr/bin/firefox -
> after which the click on link to start FF now works!

This solution looks interesting.
But so far I did not manage to find within Firefox "Preferences>Attachments".
What I did find is the following: K-menu > System Settings > Web
browser. There I simply set Firefox as default browser. Is that the
solution you are aiming at?

Thansk, respectfully yours,

Bas.